Sustainability reporting is the practice of measuring, disclosing, and being accountable to internal and external stakeholders for organizational performance towards the goal of sustainable development.
Source: Global Reporting Initiative.
Through unique data analytics we help organisations identify and report their environmental sustainability, sourcing data from existing data solutions and assets, without the need to rekey or complexity to transfer data from one system into another.
Our technologies and services provide a unique approach to reporting your sustainability performance indicators, including:
- Materials used by weight, volume, % recycled
- Energy consumed by source
- Direct and indirect greenhouse gasses emitted
- Savings from, or additional costs incurred, when implementing conservation policies
- Additional indicators including: Biodiversity, Water Consumption, Waste and Transportation.